See the students of ENACTs Dropout Prevention Programs act out the obstacles they face in getting to school each day, as well as the hope and solutions they have learned through the ENACT program. Students join professional actors on stage to perform original theatrical works.
This year’s event will take place in May of 2018
at The 52nd Street Project.
Register your FREE ticket HERE.
We are asking our friends and supporters for two favors:
- Sustainer - $5,000 – Reach more students in NYC public schools with our signature method.
- Advocate - $2,000 – Enhance our evidence-based curriculum to address increased bullying and gun violence.
- Champion - $1,500 – Provide staff and Teaching Artists with opportunities for professional development towards diversity. equity and inclusion.
- Supporter - $1,000 – Provide an ENACT school with a Parent Workshop or Faculty Professional Development to build safe and supportive school environments.
- Hero - $500 – Provide ENACT students with healthy after school snacks.
2) Show Up!
Our students have worked so hard to create this performance, and the venue is remarkable – a real off-Broadway theatre that will show them all in their best light. The teaching artists who have worked with them for a year to help them discover their authentic voices are themselves professional actors with impressive careers on both the stage and screen. They will not disappoint. Mark your calendars now and stay tuned for more information on how you can share in the night!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.741.6591 with any questions.