See the students of ENACTs Dropout Prevention Programs act out the obstacles they face in getting to school each day, as well as the hope and solutions they have learned through the ENACT program. Students join professional actors on stage to perform original theatrical works.
This past year’s event took place in May of 2018
at The 52nd Street Project.
We are asking our friends and supporters for two favors:
- Sustainer – $5,000 - Ensure that one classroom receives ENACT’s interactive theater program to build social and emotional skills in 2019.
- Advocate – $1,000 – Help one group of students prepare a performance that shows the world their newfound skills..
- Champion - $500 - Provide staff and Teaching Artists with opportunities for professional development towards diversity. equity and inclusion..
- Supporter - $250 - Support healthy snacks for one of our many after-school programs. A space isn’t safe if hunger is in the room.
- Hero – $75 - Ensure that one more student gets the chance to experience ENACT’s life-changing program.
2) Show Up!
Our students have worked so hard to create this performance, and the venue is remarkable – a real off-Broadway theatre that will show them all in their best light. The teaching artists who have worked with them for a year to help them discover their authentic voices are themselves professional actors with impressive careers on both the stage and screen. They will not disappoint. Mark your calendars now and stay tuned for more information on how you can share in the night!
Contact email@example.com or call 212.741.6591 with any questions.