” Through acting out situations similar to those that exist in almost every household, parents have a connection with situations and know they are not alone when dealing with their children.”
- Parent, Franklin K. Lane H.S.
The goal of the Parent Advisory Committee (PAC) is to become a catalyst of hope toward meaningful educational change for both parents and students. The committee works to create a community of encouragement and support for both ENACT parents and all caregivers.
Even though the ENACT Parent Advisory Committee is comprised of both ENACT parents and staff, membership is open to any individual interested in supporting parents & caregivers, promoting parental engagement and positive parent/child relationships. The PAC meets every other month to learn about different resources and tools they can utilize to better support their children.
Specific goals of the PAC include:
- Updating families on current ENACT programs
- Keeping current on issues students and families are facing
- Receiving support in advocating for ENACT programming
- Creating a community of safety and support for parents and guardians