ENACT’s Year-Long Partnerships offer offices on-site at the school with full-time program directors and drama therapists/counselors who manage student caseloads and liaise with teachers, parents and caregivers.
For the 2018-2019 school year, ENACT’s full school partners are:
- Academy for Personal Leadership and Excellence/M.S. 363, Bronx, NY
- Khalil Gibran International Academy, Brooklyn, NY
- Long Island City High School, Queens, NY
Year-Long Partnerships include:
- A full school year of weekly workshops utilizing ENACT’s signature drama-based approach for a targeted cohort of students
- Program Director participation on school leadership teams, attendance teams, grade level planning and student support committees
- Social and academic support services including academic planning
- Drama-based after-school programming open to additional students, which includes a culminating year-end event, Show UP!
- Individual and group counseling sessions (including specialized or population specific groups)
- Customized professional development workshops for school staff
- Outreach to parents and caregivers
- Customized workshops for parents
For more information about Year-Long Partnerships, contact Kenya Shakir, Program Manager, at Kenya.Shakir@enact.org.